Comcast Director, Workforce Management in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Director, Workforce Management is responsible for the overall ROC responsibilities for the Centers of Excellence within Sales and Loyalty and Comcast Business which includes forecasting call volume, creating agent schedules, and reporting the overall effectiveness of each of the centers' performance. Provides leadership and direction for multiple functional areas while influencing, shaping and integrating strategy that support business growth. Leads a team of professionals including managers and supervisors, ensuring appropriate resources are deployed to achieve financial and business objectives.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Directs all activities of the call centers and all aspects of workforce management in all of the call centers, including, but not limited to, the monitoring, maintaining, and tracking of real time call volume and distributing the calls based on availability.
- Reviews forecasted volume and available staff to ensure that the call centers' management schedules staff in the most efficient manner to properly utilize available resources and maintain acceptable service levels.
- Oversees the analysis of calling demands, adjusting demand ratios as necessary, monitoring and adjusting staff resources to meet client demands.
- Communicates regularly with Client Services regarding hours projected forecast, increased/decreased headcount, daily stats and reporting, and system issues affecting hours day/week/month. Also answers all performance-related questions and reporting.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High degree of adaptability, flexibility and dependability. Ability to balance competing priorities and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience leading WFM teams and initiatives in a large, matrixed corporate setting.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Personally contributes to the performance of the team through continuous coaching and development, and works collaboratively to achieve and exceed targets.
- Proactively anticipate future business needs and develop strategic plans that support growth.
- Ability to identify and implement system and process enhancements that add value and promote increased efficiencies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, provide updates, and make recommendations that align with business goals and objectives.Advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, collaborate, and build partnerships in order to forge WFM initiatives and strategies across the division.
- Demonstrated understanding of the contact center environment as it relates to Forecasting, Scheduling and Real-Time analytics. Ability to advise leadership and key stakeholders on performance, changes, trends, and requirements to stay competitive and meet/exceed service levels.
- Highly customer-centric and fosters a culture of engagement and winning through growth.
- Forward thinking and ability to provide innovative and best-in-class solutions focused on continuous improvement with regards to customer experience and service delivery standards.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer