Comcast Facilities Manager in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for assisting with timely management of the facility operation. Develops and maintains vendor relationships with various maintenance and trade subcontractors. Manages staff and contractors responsible for facilities, repair, maintenance, and improvements.
- Develops, implements, publishes and monitors plans and procedures to ensure constant protection of the staff, facilities, and equipment against hazards.
- Oversees and directs all building renovations to ensure renovations occur within budgeted levels and conform to company specifications. Obtains and prepares cost estimates; coordinates all construction, remodeling, and repair projects and inspects completed work.
- Plans, selects, proposes, and implements equipment and systems upgrades and replacements to ensure efficiency and cost control.
- Works with area management to achieve maximum utilization of assigned facilities space.
- Manages and prepares department budget for space utilization, standard office furniture, capital and leasehold items, time and material maintenance and equipment maintenance. Allocates to proper department's quarterly. Monitors budget variances.
- Manages assigned projects including special events.
- Manages the facilities function for assigned area through the delegation of duties to individual contributors.
- Interacts with landlord, managing all real estate, lease, and rental agreements.
- Maintains Corporate real estate database.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
-Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer