TeleTech Federal Infosec Compliance Analyst in Englewood, Colorado
TTEC is seeking a Federal Compliance Analyst to join our Technology Services team. This role is located in our TTEC corporate offices in Englewood, CO.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client’s business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you’re the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
*What you’ll be doing: *
As part of our Information Security team, you will support the compliance lifecycle needs of existing Federal clients as well as consult on new projects’ information security and compliance needs. This role will provide advisory services to project teams and client personnel to comply with a Federal agency’s comprehensive security program and the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
What you’ll bring to us:
• Key player in preparing, validating, and maintaining security documentation including, but not limited to: system security plan (SSP), risk assessment (RA), contingency plan (CP), privacy impact assessment (PIA) and FIPS categorization
• Provide support for the security life cycle of major applications to the TTEC/eLoyalty Federal project staff and client stakeholders
• Work with all levels of internal and client project team members and establish and maintain a strong customer-focused working relationship
• Advise stakeholders on how to address security and privacy weaknesses identified when working with client related teams
• Have strong analysis, oral and written communication, change management and communications skills
• Prepare and deliver security and privacy awareness training to different team audiences
• Identify and mitigate security risks especially if different from risks managed at the project level
• Collaborate with project teams to manage security assessments (Security Assessment and Authorization [SA&A] or Certification and Accreditation [C&A] activities) and audits
• Identify and manage POA&Ms through remediation as well as develop corrective action plans for each POA&M
What skills you’ll need:
• 10 years of experience in Federal government information security and privacy providing direct support to project teams and client stakeholders
• Experience with Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in Federal healthcare programs
• Experience in preparing security documentation, evaluating and documenting security and privacy controls, and completing non-technical analysis activities
• Must be able to participate in and / or lead security assessments and audits
• Experience with NIST 800-53 Rev 4 (or 800-171) or agency equivalent
• Experience conducting a gap analysis to move to new version of NIST 800-53 (or 800-171) or agency equivalent
• CISSP, CISM, or CISA is preferred
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives
/TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer./
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Federal Infosec Compliance Analyst
Requisition ID: 0292S