Comcast Manager, Sales Marketing in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for managing the daily activities of the Marketing Solutions
department. Designs, develops, and introduces advertising and
sponsorship products that help the Advertising Sales team achieve
defined outcomes and results. Develops promotional and marketing
programs to address specific market segments. Oversees advertising
products inventory, tracking, and dissemination. Researches and
recommends special pricing programs. Introduces advertising products to
the sales team and provides training on products to personnel involved
with such programs. Develops department policies, procedures, and
practices. Implements business strategies and ensures adherence to
- Partners with the Regional Director todevelop strategic integrated sales and marketing programs for national, regional and local advertising clients.
- Participate in the brainstorm and ideation process, collaborate with research, interactive and product to obtain data and insights that shape a compelling story and help create programs that win business, RFP responses & pro-active opportunities
- Identifies new and current sales channels with the greatest revenue potential and helps develop and implement sales marketing programs that serve these customers.
- Seeks out advertising opportunities to implore new and continued Advertising Sales spending.
- Manage the creation of case studies, and go-to-market sales collateral
- Works proactively and extensively with Account Executives as well as the Client Solutions team to pursue and close strategic accounts.
- Evaluates performance of integrated Sales and Marketing programs against desired outcomes. Communicates with leaders' the program's effectiveness proactively.
- Manage, develop, and direct staff including lower-level management, professionals, and non-exempt employees. Leads and directs groups, providing expertise in the area of Sales Marketing.
- Manage a team of local sales marketers
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer