HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Orthopedics Technician in Englewood, Colorado
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 1000 practice locations!
HealthONE®, a part of the HCA Healthcare family, is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal:/the care and improvement of human life./
We are looking for an exceptionalOrthoTech to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us?Click here!
The OrthoTech will perform a variety of duties including the application and removal of casts, ordering supplies and materials, fitting of orthopedic soft goods, setting up of traction and the transportation of patients to and from treatment areas.
1JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide assistance to physicians and/or apply orthopedic casts to patients as directed by medical staff personnel.
- Apply and/or remove braces, splints, artificial limbs and bandages under supervision;
- Assist in lifting and positioning patients for treatments;
- Assist in transporting patients to and from treatment areas;
- Perform routine maintenance on casting equipment and ensure cleanliness and safety;
- Set up frames and traction devices per physicians’ orders;
- Order casting and orthopedic supplies and materials as needed and maintain adequate inventory and records of supplies ordered;
Serve as liaison with sales representatives to review and evaluate products;
EXPERIENCE: * Knowledge and appropriate use of medical terminology preferred. * Ability to use a keyboard preferred. * Prior work experience with the public * Computer experience preferred
Certification required—certifying organizations include National Board for Certification of Orthopedic Technologists, Inc. (NBCOT) and National Association of Orthopedic Technologists (NAOT).
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you’ll join us on our mission!
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Orthopedics Technician
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Orthopaedic Physicians of Colorado
Requisition ID: 20907-72500