TeleTech Senior Process Improvement Analyst /IT Audit in Englewood, Colorado
Sr. Process Improvement Analyst
For 30 years, TTEC and its subsidiaries have helped the world's most successful company’s design, build, implement and manage superior customer experiences across the customer lifecycle to drive shareholder value. As the go-to partner for the Global 1000, the TTEC group of companies delivers technology-based solutions that maximize revenue, transform customer experiences and optimize business processes. From strategic consulting to operational execution, our more than 42,000 employees drive success for clients in the communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. As the customer experience industry evolves we are a company that consistently transforms itself to help our clients navigate the new customer-centric reality head on. Our companies deliver award-winning integrated solutions in support of customer innovation, revenue generation, technology innovation, enterprise innovation, learning innovation and strategic management consulting. For additional information, please visit http ://www.ttec.com.
TTEC is seeking a Senior Process Improvement Analyst to join our IT Project Management Office (PMO) team based at our HQ in Denver, CO. This individual will be responsible for the coordinating the creation of and monitoring the adherence to key PMO & organizational processes across the organization.
Our global IT organization supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 endpoints across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
Facilitate the creation of key PMO process improvement ideas
Vet each process improvement idea against the current capabilities of the organization
Coordinate the implementation of each process improvement within and outside of the PMO
Lead the ongoing audit and monitoring of key processes for correct usage adherence
The Senior Process Improvement Analyst will work with minimal supervision to successfully fulfill the four responsibilities above.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 2 years leading Organizational Change Management Projects
· 2 years of IT Audit experience
· 1 year experience performing Business Analysis or Technical Analysis
· One or more of the following current certifications are a plus:
o Project Management Professional (PMP)
o Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
o Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
· Related college degree and/or equivalent work experience
· Strong attention to detail and a solid analytic skill base. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
What We Offer:
· A fun, challenging and rewarding work environment
· Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
· Professional development and tuition reimbursement
· Paid time off and leave of absence programs
· Cafeteria, fitness center, covered parking
· Rich wellness program and activities along with wellness incentives
· Above & beyond employee recognition programs
· Access to local discounts to services and entertainment venues
· Social activities including employee events, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
For more information and to find more sales jobs at TTEC, please visit our website atTTECjobs.comand sign up for our talent community while you’re there.
/Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC ./
/Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status./
Job: *Business Analysis / Reporting
Title: Senior Process Improvement Analyst /IT Audit
Requisition ID: 029B7