TeleTech Senior Programmer / Data Analyst, Data Informatics -- Remote / Telecommute in Englewood, Colorado
TTEC, formerly TTEC, Consulting’s Insights Practice is looking for a Programmer Analyst focused on managing client relationships by providing value-added consulting services. This person will identify and conduct data-driven projects and analyses that help our clients meet their objectives most effectively. The role also involves providing strategic direction on the development of marketing campaigns, including targeting strategy, value proposition development, and post-program performance evaluation.
We combine human insight and the speed of technology to transform our clients’ interactions with their customers. Advanced analytics of the customer experience and customer interactions is our expertise.
Check out our website below to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to solve data analysis problems. They will have experience using programming languages to manipulate large amounts of data. The primary responsibility of this role is to analyze large datasets to answer business questions by generating reports and output in Excel. The candidate will work in a team of programmers and business analysts to develop insightful deliverables that support data-driven marketing strategies.
· Manage and manipulate multiple large data sets, including: defining populations and variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business questions
· Prepare complex analytic deliverables, combining multiple programming outputs to create cohesive reports in Excel
· Help design analytic data set specifications
· Lead in delivery of large analytic projects
· Mentor team members
· Contribute to the definition and development of key findings and marketing-oriented conclusions
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred, STEM or related field
· 4 years of professional experience workingwith large-scale relational databases, and ability to manipulate/ analyze / maintain relational databases
· Capability to execute complete analysis process from data extraction / manipulation through QC, report and delivery of data and reports
· In depth knowledge of one or more of the following: SAS, Teradata , SQL, R, Python, Unix Scripting
· Ability to create automated process and knowledge on CronTab, Autosys or related tools
· Aptitude in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to work independently and mentor junior team members
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong verbal and communication skills
· Comfortable working in team-oriented, deadline driven environment
Experience in following areas a plus
Knowledge of statistical concepts
Business, economics, or quantitative methods background preferable
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives
Title: Senior Programmer / Data Analyst, Data Informatics -- Remote / Telecommute
Requisition ID: 028EP