Frontier Communications Network Operations Assistant in EVERETT, Washington
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Asst, Network Operations
This Asst, Network Operations position will be a member of the Centralized Operations Center. This team is responsible for work order project management, both capital and expense for all class of plant project types – BP, CO, OP, TO, TR AND EX which supports BAU, CIAC, CAF, METRO E and other key initiatives, once the project is approved to preparing the project for the closing team. Project management includes updating Varasset with build statuses, ensuring milestones are correct, met and updated. Team is also responsible for management of both COE and CON COMP queues in M6 to ensure circuit order due dates are met.
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree a plus or 3 years or more experience in Engineering, Construction, Operations or related department preferred
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task and have solid follow up system
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge Microsoft products, especially Excel
Able to work effectively with other teams* * Desired Skills
Knowledge of Varasset
- Knowledge of COE Engineering and Installation
- Knowledge of OSP Engineering and installation
- Knowledge of Infinium
- Knowledge of M6
- Knowledge of VxField
[* Please note this position will transition as part of the sale to Northwest Fiber. *
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.