Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Contract Recruiter in Ewing, New Jersey
At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
About Church & Dwight
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $4B consumer products company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, NJ. We are a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with brands such as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Orajel, Oxi Clean Flawless and Waterpik. We have an exciting opportunity for a contract recruiter located in Ewing.
For more information, visit www.churchdwight.com
What’s Your Role?
The contract recruiter is a member of the Corporate Talent Acquisition team and reports to the Head of Talent Acquisition. In this role, the recruiter will manage the full lifecycle process; serving in an advisor capacity to hiring managers and Human Resources Business Partners to develop and execute a recruitment strategy, manage sourcing, selection of talent from internal and external candidate pools, interview process, offers and onboarding.
•Develop and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers, HR, vendors, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, results and credibility
•Provide full lifecycle recruitment expertise
• Identify and build a solid diverse pipeline of candidates utilizing various channels such as applicants, referrals, LinkedIn, use of Boolean, to attract passive talent
•Facilitate offer process consisting of providing offer recommendations, extending verbal and negotiation
• Guide business partners on labor market news and happenings, as well as function- or role-specific competencies
• Participate in ad-hoc projects
•A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
•3 plus years of recruiting experience within a search firm and/or corporate recruiting environment
Skills & Capabilities:
• Full cycle recruitment experience consisting of recent sourcing, screening and selection experience is required
• Excellent verbal & written communications, client focused, and negotiation skills
• Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive and active candidates
•Strong follow up and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task
• Ability to interact and foster relations and handle changing priorities in a high volume, fast-paced environment
•Experience with behavioral assessment techniques and creative sourcing
•Top notch sourcing skills utilizing Linked In and other web-based sites
• Preferred knowledge of applicant tracking system – Workday
•Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision
•Brings a fresh perspective and ideas to the team and client groups
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.
• Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
• Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
• Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
• Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.