Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Financial Analyst III in Ewing, New Jersey
At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
This highly visible role is located at our Ewing, NJ offices. The New Product Development Analyst-Operations will be responsible for developing cost estimates for new product launches, line extensions, and brand maintenance initiatives. Working on cross functional teams and independently, the NPD Analysist prepares complex cost models and scenario analysis in order to ensure target profitability.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Acts as financial leader for new product costing by preparing cost estimates, scenario analysis, and providing key insight into cost drivers in support of cost optimization.
• Work cross functionally across the organization (Marketing, Procurement, Finance, Global Manufacturing Services, R&D, Distribution and the Manufacturing Plants) to ensure that cost estimates are accurate and complete.
• Review cost estimates against actual costs post launch and reconcile major deviations.
• Work closely with Brand Finance in preparation of Price Cost Profit Structure Analysis.
• Assist the Senior Manager of Operations Finance with Ad Hoc analysis in support of the G2G Program, ROI analysis, and special projects
Education and Experience
• BS in Accounting/Finance from an accredited institution.• Minimum 5-7 years of Financial Management/Supply Chain/Manufacturing work experience.• Experience with ERP software required, SAP preferred.
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency in the financial analysis discipline.
• Demonstrated ability to build the business through improved analysis, trending and reporting.• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other individuals, teams, and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Innovative style with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude required.
• Plant experience or experience in the CPG industry a plus.• Some travel required.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.
• Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
• Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
• Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
• Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.