Church & Dwight Co., Inc. IT Innovation Co-Op 2020 in Ewing, New Jersey
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The company is currently seeking an IT Innovation Co-op for our 2020 Co-op program. The candidate will work under the Marketing Technology and Innovation Team within the IT department. This team is responsible for driving the strategic relationship with Marketing and all technologies related to “direct to consumer” marketing activities. They serve as a liaison between IT and Marketing to ensure there is alignment between IT strategy and the key business drivers. This paid opportunity is an 8-month assignment, running from January to August 2020, at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ.
• Support IT Director in marketing-related project activities
• Own our daily reconciliation operations process between multiple Direct to Consumer systems and ensure data is flowing properly at each interface point
• Track down any reconciliation discrepancies with root cause analysis and ensure data is corrected
• Work with multiple teams to develop, test and deploy automated reconciliations between multiple Order Management Systems and Corporate Enterprise systems
• Learn Direct to Consumer content management and update multiple eCommerce sites on a weekly basis
• Work with a 3rd party vendor to ensure CHD sites are fully ADA compliant
• Assist in establishment of a standardized set of eCommerce “test and learn” site options
• Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business/Marketing related field
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel strongly preferred), familiarity with ecommerce technologies
• Comfortable working with web technologies (HTML, Google Analytics, etc)
• Able to manage multiple timelines and priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn and contribute to a growing company
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Church & Dwight is a world-leader in household and personal care products. Our global brands include ARM & HAMMER®, Batiste, OxiClean, Trojan, XTRA, Nair, First Response, Spinbrush, Orajel, vitafusion, Li’l Critters, Water Pik and FLAWLESS®. Founded in 1846, we have operations globally and are listed in the S&P 500.