Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Robotic Process Automation Co-Op 2020 in Ewing, New Jersey
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Interested in Robotic Process Automation?
The company is currently seeking an Robotic Process Automation Co-op for our 2020 Co-op program. RPA technology aims to capture and interpret existing applications for processing transactions, manipulating data, triggering responses, and communicating with other digital systems. The candidate will work under the Robotic Process Automation Center of Excellence Team within the IT Department. This paid opportunity is an 8-month assignment, running from January to August 2020, at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ.
• Review/Evaluate/Recommend other RPA platforms for CHD, specifically UiPath and/or Automation Anywhere for desktop automation
• Research and Evaluate the intersections of RPA technology with other disciplines (ChatBots, AI, ML)
• Assist with identification and documentation of RPA opportunities for internal customers (Sales, Marketing, HR, IT, etc)
• Develop/refine RPA metrics and reports utilizing Power BI and related technologies
• Assist in the development of RPA solutions throughout the Enterprise
• Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, or another related field
• Knowledge/Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies: Blue Prism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Microsoft Flow, Robotic Process Automation
• Willingness and ability to learn new technologies quickly and adapt to changing technological landscapes
• Able to manage multiple timelines and priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, desire to learn and contribute to a growing company
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Church & Dwight is a world-leader in household and personal care products. Our global brands include ARM & HAMMER®, Batiste, OxiClean, Trojan, XTRA, Nair, First Response, Spinbrush, Orajel, vitafusion, Li’l Critters, Water Pik and FLAWLESS®. Founded in 1846, we have operations globally and are listed in the S&P 500.