Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Sr. Network Engineer in Ewing, New Jersey
At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
Position is responsible for assisting in developing the strategy for all corporate information networks and systems.
This position is responsible for providing global system and network support to maintain the network infrastructure and platform operating systems and ensure network performance meets company and IT customer requirements on both Cloud and on-premises systems. This role will also assist in the development of all corporate information and network systems.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Monitor system capacity to determine its effect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing network demands.
• Configure and troubleshoot VMWare virtual environments including the underlying storage and networking components
• Configure and troubleshoot servers and their associated operating systems and software.
• Develop and implement policies, procedures, and associated training for network resource administration, appropriate use, and disaster recovery
• Provides strategic guidance to Team Leaders and Supervisors.
• Interacts with all departments and locations in the company to consult and direct current and future information systems related initiatives.
• Stays abreast of the latest technological advances and directions in the computer industry.
Education and Experience
• BS degree from an accredited institution or a Technical Degree or Equivalent training/experience in data communication networking.
• 7-10 years’ experience in the management, installation and support of information related technologies.
• Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, LAN, BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, 802.11x, etc.
• At least 5 years’ experience working in a switched and routed environments that are both wired and wireless
• Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of VMWare virtual platform
• Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Application Technologies
• At least five years’ experience working with Storage Array Networks. Preferably NetApp or HP.
• Experience in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft O365 technologies Cloud services a plus
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.
Church & Dwight is a world-leader in household and personal care products. Our global brands include ARM & HAMMER®, Batiste, OxiClean, Trojan, XTRA, Nair, First Response, Spinbrush, Orajel, vitafusion, Li’l Critters, Water Pik and FLAWLESS®. Founded in 1846, we have operations globally and are listed in the S&P 500.