CACI International Operations Lead in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Join Team CACI in supporting the NGA Analysis Services Integrated Program Office (IPA) by providing technical Geospatial-Intelligence (GEOINT) analytic production and workflow capabilities to NGA, the NSG, and the ASG. The mission of the AOS Project Office is to provide world-class GEOINT workflow orchestration and GEOINT product production services.
The Operations Manager will ensure the overall health and strong posture of complex network architectures. The Operations Manager leads operations and maintenance effort for the AOS ASP suite of capabilities, products and services. The manager will develop operational and mitigation strategies and maintain compliance with operational requirements as well as ensuring service performance indicators are met or exceeded.
More About the Role:
• Perform the duties of the Lead Operations Manager in his/her absence.
• Coordinates and performs software problem analysis, requirements analysis, design, modification, testing and adaption of application software.
• Effectively schedule and manage geographically diverse, tiered, teams.
• Responsible for the operational supervision of technical and administrative support staff and onsite/field service personnel to ensure technical solution expectations are met; overall supervision includes proper planning, process analysis, training and operational efficiency with regards to staff utilization, logistical processes and staff administrative functions.
• Work with program leadership to research, analyze, and implement enterprise-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives.
• Perform development and implementation of system specifications, designs, integration, testing, and documentation.
• Directs and manages resources responsible for the resolution of discrepancies and other required maintenance activities.
• Oversee the reporting, documentation and investigation of all related incidents; lead the development and implementation of corrective measures.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- CACI International Jobs