Chenega Corporation Alternate Site Administrator in Fort Hood, Texas
CHENEGA FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, LLC
Company Job Title:
Alternate Site Administrator
Chenega Job Title:
General Clerk III
SCA WD Labor Category:
01113 - General Clerk III
Fort Hood, TX
Non-Exempt, Full Time,
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
· TheAlternate Site Administrator shall be responsible for dispatching appropriate personnel to support the Ft Hood Hazardous Material / Hazardous Waste Program through a 24hr call center for reporting environmental spills and other incidents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Communicate emergency and urgent service orders to mobile crews in the most efficient manner according to the highest priority first.
· Answer Demand Maintenance Order (DMO) phone line within 30 seconds of initial ring.
· Complete accurate DMO requests on the same day a Labor & Equipment Form (L&E) is received from the Maintenance Division
· Dispatch all priority one DMOs within one hour of receipt; and priority two and three DMOs shall be printed to shops as received.
· Reject incomplete or inaccurate DMO requests if attempts to correct or resolve the inaccuracies are unsuccessful.
· Review Labor and Equipment (L&E) forms submitted by DPW personnel daily and input the information as recorded into the government system.
· Review input to the integrated facilities system (IFS) and General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) by other data entry personnel and report any discrepancies to Government-designated official for corrections.
· Prepare hard copy of L&E’s for destruction at appropriate times.
· Assist with training General Clerk’s.
· Perform backup support to Site Administrator.
· Performs other tasks as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· High school diploma or GED, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum one (1) year work related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must have working knowledge of computers and the ability to use commercial software programs such as Microsoft Office.
· Ability to answer multiple telephone lines.
· Must have adequate typing speed
· Must be able to operate a two-way radio dispatch control system.
· Must have knowledge of shop operations and skills in order to communicate orders by radio dispatch and to assure that work is assigned in the most efficient manner according to the highest priority first.
· Must have excellent verbal communication skills for interfacing with military and civilian customers.
· Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely, using written and verbal skills.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Facilities Management
Title: Alternate Site Administrator
Location: Texas-Fort Hood
Requisition ID: 1800004216