CACI International Acquisition Professional III in Fort Meade, Maryland
Provide acquisition support on functions of program management. Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. Provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer. Provides assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs.
Skill Level 3: The Level 3 AP shall be able to perform all of the following indicated tasks:
• Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DOD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
• Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is completed and included (e.g. verify Section 508 information; acquisition security form and/or Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA), CDRLs and Source Selection Plan and associated documents. In addition, the following documentation may be included: Sole Source Justification, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline exemption Requests (BERs).
• Assist program managers in developing program and acquisition documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams (e.g. Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capabilities Development Document (CDD), Capabilities Production Document (CPD), Analysis of Alternatives (AOA).
• Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
• Support GPM in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
• Provide support to GPM to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines.
• Provide assistance in acquisition process improvement initiatives.
• Assist the GPM with responses to internal and external requests for information.
• Provide oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation.
Level 3 Qualifications: Twelve (12) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management. A Bachelor’s Degree in an acquisition related field is required. In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any other focus area and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Fifteen (15) years may be substituted.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.