CACI International Cyber Engineer - 60% remote in Fort Meade, Maryland
+ + Experience within the IC or DoD applying cyber expertise, to include computer network operations, network management tools, cyber operations tools, and cyber tool development.
Experience providing technical capabilities or tools to support IC or DoD missions in cyberspace.
Fundamental knowledge of network security concepts, virtual networking, network infrastructure devices, wireless communication technologies, computer network exploitation attack and exploitation concepts, tradecraft, and tools.
Knows the difference between CVE and CWE
Fundamental knowledge of Agile development processes, systems engineering, and IC and DoD accreditation and authorization processes.
Possesses a thorough understanding of software security and security technologies and concepts.
Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment.
Development: Python, Bash, Powershell, C, HTML/CSS
Exploit development: Immunity debugger, Olly, IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, Angr, and GDB/EDB
Packet capture and analysis (tcpdump, Wireshark)
Port scanning(nmap, Netcat)
Vulnerability Scanning (Nessus)
Experience with Fuzzing(AFL)
Experience with Metasploit
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience performing computer network exploitation development: embedded reverse engineering, vulnerability research, and application development for software and embedded systems with a focus on Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) and Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) activities
Experience with creating metasploit modules
Have a background in Program Analysis and has experience using fuzzers such as AFL.
Desired Certifications: (If applicable)
GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
◦ Established and productive individual contributor
◦ Works independently with general supervision
◦ Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex
◦ May influence others technical staff through explanation of facts, policies and practices
◦ Works to achieve operational targets within job area with direct impact on department results. Works independently on larger, moderately complex projects/ systems. Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives or goals of projects and assignments.
Innovation & Complexity:
◦ Implements and executes on technical initiatives and solutions. Responsible for making adjustments or recommended enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
◦ Addresses somewhat complex technical issues/problems that require a depth of technical job knowledge from other areas. Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experiences, with analysis of the issue
Communication & Influence:
◦ Communicates with contacts typically within the project area or technical department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation in order to reach agreement. May work to influence parties within own job function at an operational level.
Leadership & Talent Management:
◦ May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and/or support employees.
Knowledge & Experience:
◦ Requires technical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
◦ Typically has a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.