HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physician Recruit Liaison in Fort Pierce, Florida
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for candidate lead generation, pre-screening and appropriate follow-up for physician candidates in designated specialties.
• In coordination with the recruitment team, develops effective recruitment strategies/campaigns for recruitment of physicians in training and in practice in designated specialties including direct mail, advertising, residency programs, and state/national medical organization and specialty meetings.
• Maintains open and responsive communication between Recruitment Department, Hospital administration team, appropriate Practice personnel and candidates.
• Developing recruiting contracts with residency and fellowship programs, etc.
• Represents the company at association meeting and physician training programs.
• Conducts telephone screening interviews with physician candidates.
• Conducts activities with systems and database to maintain accurate and comprehensive files such as candidate records, internal and external reports and correspondence.
• Identifies and evaluates trends on healthcare recruitment, including location conditions, economic conditions and competitive institutions to develop innovative strategic plans to respond to these trends.
• Coordinates physician’s facility/community site visits to include tours of the community(s) and housing options, meetings with facility administration, key medical staff members and tours of the facility(s).
• Serves as liaison with candidate, practice, and Director regarding contractual and other issues.
• Conducts personal/professional reference checking on physician candidates.
• Work with corporate legal department to assure adherence to guidelines, rules and regulations
• Work on behalf of CEO and hospital administration team to maintain relationships with affiliated physicians throughout medical staff to maintain communication on recruitment matters and practice situations that may affect the hospital
• Maintain relationships with key hospital personnel such as Department directors and Medical leaders so that they can assist in the recruitment process especially when recruitment candidates come on site
• Build and maintain relationships with key vendors (hotels, restaurants, realtors) and community leaders in the area to help hospital sell the community to candidates
• Knowledge of healthcare recruiting and healthcare operations.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Must exercise diplomacy, discretion, sound judgment, and flexibility in varying situations, and must maintain confidentiality.
• Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment-handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to develop alternative solutions to problems; comparing and analyzing data; preparing clear, concise, thorough, meaningful, and grammatically correct written reports, letters, memoranda, and other documents.
• Ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, schedule, coordinate, and make decisions relating to assigned tasks and responsibilities.
• Ability to work after normal business hours as required to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
• Extensive Knowledge of Windows operating systems software including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, Picture It, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of principals and practice of business administration including, but not limited to: report preparation, creation of spreadsheets, database information input and maintenance, creation of marketing tools such as flyers, brochures, etc.
• Knowledge of the World Wide Web as it applies to posting of job openings and other recruitment activities.
• Bachelors degree is preferred (appropriate experience can be substituted for education.) Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, Clinical experience is helpful.
• Three to five years experience in physician recruitment or related physician relations activities.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Physician Recruit Liaison
Location: Florida-Fort Pierce-Lawnwood Regional Medical Cntr-St. Lucie County
Requisition ID: 07962-64714