DynCorp International LLC. Manager of Training - Contingent upon award in FORT RUCKER, Alabama
- Description *
/ This position is contingent upon contract award. /
The Manager of Training is responsible for the development, continuity, and delivery, of all classroom education and hands on training courses in performance of aircraft maintenance and logistics management work.
This position will assess and analyze training processes and provide the program manager with recommendations for improvements and remedial actions.
• Provides training support across the entire program assisting and enabling overall mission success.
• Provides direct management oversight for overall training.
• Assists key managers in providing oversight, initiating, conducting training or/and supervising within his/her respective area of responsibility to meet the contract objectives.
• Coordinates with the customer the scheduling of all technical training courses.
• Subject matter expert for curriculum development and instruction.
• Works with course development specialist to create a sound training curriculum that utilizes both formal instruction and on the job training.
• Ensures the proper documentation of training in the training records of personnel.
• Schedules and coordinates vendor training and certification.
• Prepare proposals, concept briefs or periodic reviews as required.
• Determine standardized procedures, develop and track recurring actions, determine work schedules to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Knowledge/Skills: *
Knowledge and understanding of the Instructional System Development (ISD) process through formal training.
• Must possess knowledge of training techniques, methods of instruction, learning processes, training curriculum development, training evaluations and training support systems/procedures.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to facilitate and present course material of a technical nature.
• Strong comfort level with public speaking.
• Ability to create and adjust presentations to enable learning.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of aircraft maintenance / logistics and supply chain management.
• Ability to create an environment fit for learning and having a positive regard for others.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Prefer Graduate of an accredited instructor/teacher training course
• Eight (8 ) plus years prior training experience; prefer prior supervisory and management experience.
Job: *Project / Program Management
Title: Manager of Training - Contingent upon award
Location: UNITED STATES-ALABAMA-FORT RUCKER
Requisition ID: PR1604348
DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. DynCorp International provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals in accordance with applicable federal law. The company will provide reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the company’s operations. Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation during the employment application process should contact 817-224-7459. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation should call this number.