Chenega Corporation Secretary II in Fort Sill, Oklahoma
CHENEGA FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, LLC
Company Job Title:
Chenega Job Title:
SCA WD Labor Category:
01312 – Secretary II
Ft. Sill, OK
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Temporary
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
· TheSecretary II processes approved documents and maintains current versions of all controlled documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Responsible for ensuring all documents are in the correct format.
· Ensures all controlled documents are reviewed as required.
· Maintains numbering system of procedures, manuals and project forms as well as distribution lists.
· Distributes controlled copies of procedures and manuals.
· Responsible for identifying document requirements, filing and maintaining current documents in the technical library.
· Receives requests for publications from departments, checks applicability of publication and orders when needed; distributes received publications to applicable departments. Maintains all obsolete documents approved for retention.
· Performs varied clerical and secretarial duties requiring a knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs and procedures related to the work of the office.
· Types, establishes and maintains office files.
· Operates all office equipment, PC computer and printer, and reproduction machines. Answers telephones and handles routine and miscellaneous reports.
· Prepares, as required, special reports, charts, and forms.
· Responsible for the safekeeping of all files, records, and reports.
· Responsible for developing a suspense system and ensuring items are completed by required due dates.
· May be required to work an uncommon tour of duty including nights, week-ends, and holidays.
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· High School graduate or equivalent
· Completion of accredited business school or equivalent knowledge.
· Minimum of two (2) years' experience secretarial experience a definite plus.
· Must possess and maintain a current Oklahoma Driver’s License.
· Must be able to pass a National Agency Check (NAC) for computer access.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs and procedures related to the work of the Human Resources/Accounting department.
· Should be computer literate and knowledgeable of word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail procedures.
· Knowledgeable in the operation of scanners, PC computers and software.
· Works requires being able to work under pressure.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to do standing, climbing, bending and occasionally working in cramped and awkward positions. Employee may stand for long periods. May lift equipment weighing 25 pounds. Occasionally assists lifting and carrying equipment weighing up to 75 pounds
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will work in areas where dirt, dust and grease are present. May be exposed to chemicals that could irritate and burn the skin if appropriate protective clothing and equipment are not worn. Some chance of cuts and bruises if appropriate safety methods and procedures are not followed and used. May be required to wear a respirator. May be called upon to work an uncommon tour of duty including nights, holidays and/or weekends. Expected to comply with OSHA, EPA, and State requirements, appropriate fire regulations, and published company work rules.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Facilities Management
Title: Secretary II
Location: Oklahoma-Fort Sill
Requisition ID: 1900000045