CRST International Account Coordinator in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * *The Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting inside sales staff in managing in-house accounts, and assisting customers with inquiries.
- Create optimal front line customer relations, working with customers and inside sales staff from specific regions of the country, thereby ensuring continued company growth and goal achievement.
- Coordinate all facets of customer freight shipments: rate quotes, service dates, booking freight, answering customer calls and provide daily track and trace of customer's shipments activity.
- Monitor logistics through communication with operations.
- Manage the department's 800 line and maintain the department's general mailbox.
- Perform special assignments as delegated, relating to special areas of concern.
- Assist sales department in providing rate quotes.
- Some previous experience in a related field preferred
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Previous customer service experience required
- Computer skills required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
CRST is an EOE. Offer contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment background and drug tests.
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Employment duration: Full time