CRST International Dispatcher in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: * *The Dispatcher is responsible for a board of drivers on a daily basis; ensuring safety, service, quality and financial well being. The hours for this position are Friday, Saturday, Sunday 12pm-12am.
- Track and trace all drivers daily with updates to BOS.
- Resolve service issues/recoveries and communicate to bookers/customers.
- Ensure all Customer Service Agreement (CSA) expectations are met.
- Coordinate with planners on any service issues and new load assignments.
- Update any trailer/equipment changes.
- Provide all DOT documentation received in timely manner.
- Investigate and report weekly all roadsides and accidents.
- Obtain required weight tickets as needed by customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 6-12 months of previous experience in a related field preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous operations experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills are needed
CRST is an EOE. Offers contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background and drug test.
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Employment duration: Full time