CRST International Manager - Accounting in Fort Wayne, Indiana
CRST Specialized Transportation is seeking a results oriented *Manager - Accounting *to be located in our Fort Wayne, IN office.
*Job Summary: *The Manager of Accounting supports CRST STI Final Mile and Integrated Solutions operating divisions by applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to prepare annual plans & periodic forecast updates, analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and process accounting entries in multiple financial systems.
*Essential Duties & Responsibilities: *
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly revenue files and reports as well as rate volume reports for distribution to management.
- Perform period end close for multiple STI reporting entities, including journal entries and P&L analysis.
- Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts in a timely manner and research reconciling items.
- Prepare and summarize annual financial projections and planning for management.
- Develop, prepare and analyze customer reports for margin or other parameters as requested by management.
- Process and audit expense reports and other miscellaneous expenses.
- Review and approve vendor invoices.
- Monitor, control, audit, research and resolve legacy and corporate internal and interface financial system issues to ensure the integrity of financial data.
- Develop, document and improve processes for agent and business programs including but not limited to HVP volume incentives, HVP customer rebates and FM revenue splits. Prepare journal entries as required for all programs.
- Backup for other STI Financial Analyst II.
- Supervise employees and processes in the billing department for Final Mile and Solutions in coordination with the billing department supervisor to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Research and develop solutions to customer or agent related issues for Final Mile and Integrated Solutions.
- Administer STI Credit Card Program, including approval and GL coding.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
*Minimum Qualification Requirements: *
- 2-3 years of previous related experience needed
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field required
- CPA or CMA certification preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Access
- Previous experience managing a budget preferred
- Must be able to make financial decisions in the company's best interest
CRST is an EOE. Candidate subject to successful completion of pre-employment background and drug testing.
To apply, please email: ESohl@CRST.com
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Employment duration: Full time