HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Inpatient Rehab Services in Fort Worth, Texas
Director of Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit Medical City Fort Worth
The Director serves as on-site program coordinator for the Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit.
* This includes program development and collaboration with various departments, contractors, physicians, and staff to ensure comprehensive rehabilitation services are provided.
* Service Line development incorporates inpatient areas and includes community based outreach utilizing various avenues and resources.
* Oversees acomprehensive spectrum of nursing services in collaboration with rehabilitation services and treatments for various diagnoses.
* Works with staff to ensure a smooth operation of the all areas of responsibility and works collaboratively with other department directors /managers and personnel to achieve departmental goals including patient and employee satisfaction, fiscal strength, quality and growth of services to ensure the delivery of quality patient care.
* Ensures appropriate policies, procedures, and standards are in effect for proper operation of the department.
* Ensures that clinical and administrative services are maintained; that quality, safety, and integrity of the departments are monitored, evaluated and consistent with hospital policies. /At Medical City Fort Worth There is a Difference/
Medical City Fort Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET Designated hospital located in the heart of Fort Worth, Texas. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and numerous counties within a 90-mile radius. Medical City Fort Worth has an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and an Accredited Comprehensive Stroke program. Established in 1974, Medical City Fort Worth is part of Medical City Healthcare, one of the region’s largest, most comprehensive health care providers. • Offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care • Accredited by The Joint Commission • Our greatest honor doesn’t come just from awards. It comes from helping people live happier, healthier lives through cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care
Licensure/Certification/Registration: * Licensed as atherapist in the state of Texas * Pass the licensed personnel FIM exam using the UDSMR Online Credentialing System within 90 days of hire and again as necessary to maintain the facilities UDS-PRO credential Education: * Bachelor’s degree in Therapy or related field * Master’s Degree preferred in Physical Therapy, Business or Healthcare Administration Experience: * Minimal 3 years of management experience in an acute care rehab services department Special Qualifications: * Excellent written and verbal communication skills * Autonomy and reliable * Good organizational skills * Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. * Excellent interpersonal skills
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director of Inpatient Rehab Services
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Med City Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-106942