DynCorp International LLC. O&M Manager in FORT WORTH, Texas
The Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Manager is responsible for the maintenance, repair, and operation of all assigned systems and infrastructure for FOB/Base Camp of assigned program.
Principal Accountabilities (Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Responsible for work control, planning, infrastructure, facilities support and plant operations.
- Participates in future planning and develops plans with all functional areas in O&M.
- Provides all required O&M reports as directed.
- Coordinates all scheduled service interruptions with the base camp leadership and reports interruptions to senior management.
- Coordinates and informs all O&M with base camp leadership for Master Schedule of Work (MSOW)
- Responsible for maintenance, repair, minor construction and operation of facilities to ensure cost effective and reliable support.
- Responsible for the daily operation, periodic testing, and maintenance of Water Treatment Plant (WTP) and Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP), if applicable to the Program.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the heating and cooling systems (HVAC) to ensure proper temperature and humidity for critical areas.
- Coordinates and administers contracts in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Provides recommendation for building, remodeling, upgrading and coordinating office space planning and design, conducting office work environmental studies and preparing facility master plan.
- Identifies all infrastructure work required to include, pavements, signage, traffic control, water distribution, storm sewer systems, waste water, natural gas, oils/lubricant system, electrical distributions, power generators, lighting etc.
- Ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction by quality on time performance and best return for their investment.
Performs other qualified duties as assigned. Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge of business practices and procedures plus facility planning management.
- Knowledge of the functions and operations of major U.S. agencies.
- Excellent supervisory, leadership, planning, decision making and scheduling skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of various computer applications including Microsoft Office.
Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.
Experience & Education
Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline preferred.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in a facilities maintenance, base camp maintenance, or related field.
Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Assigned to overseas locations where living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable, with long hours, exposure to weather, dust, and hazardous/harsh conditions.
Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Job: *Manufacturing / Production / Operations
Title: O&M Manager
Location: UNITED STATES-TEXAS-FORT WORTH
Requisition ID: 1801101