HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Rehab Office / Clinic Tech / Support in Frankfort, Kentucky
Frankfort Regional Medical Center is a 173-bed, acute care facility, Level III Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center, and Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI that serves Franklin, Anderson, Owen, Woodford, Shelby and surrounding counties.
**View our Campus and Facility Floor Maps
Owned by Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Frankfort Regional has received numerous awards and accolades for its quality of care, including Magnet® designation for nursing excellence.
Accredited by The Joint Commission, the hospital offers an array of medical and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care, cardiovascular, gastroenterology, imaging, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, senior behavioral health, sleep disorders, surgical care and women's services.
Learn more about Frankfort Regional's Services and Careers
*Position Summary**: *
- *Under direct supervision of staff therapists or physical therapist assistants, assiststherapist as directed and necessary to prepare patient and/ or environment for provision of therapy services. The Rehab Tech will also assist the therapist as directed during treatment however does not provide therapy services to patients. The Rehabilitation Technician participates in operational aspects of the department and performance improvement initiatives; performs clerical duties, and helps to maintain outpatient clinic or inpatient rehab area and equipment. Participates in departmental equipment training, hospital and departmental infection control, fire and safety education and programs. Performs other duties as assigned.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule outpatient appointments using computerized scheduling system
- Answer telephone including intakes for new patient referrals from physician offices
- Daily communication/ faxing of rehab patient reports to physician offices, tracking response and filing
- Daily tracking, organizing/compiling rehab documents to prepare for submission to medical records department each month
Maintain outpatient clinic including cleaning, organizing and ordering supplies
Education: High School Graduate or GED degree. Satisfactory completion of Rehabilitation Technician competency evaluation and job training.
- Experience: Previous experience in a rehab or hospital environment desirable
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Rehab Office / Clinic Tech / Support
Location: Kentucky-Frankfort-Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00059-4493