HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Virtual Quality Assurance Tech Team Lead in Franklin, Tennessee
Functions as an advisor to management and staff on issues directly related to the quality of
individual employees’ techniques and system procedures in an effort to improve overall consistency and quality of
Supervisor Payroll Accounting Manager
Duties (included but not limited to):
· Plan, perform testing, verification and validation for work produced by the Accounting staff.
· Review current QA template and facilitate projects to integrate into an automated QA tool.
· Define an automated test plan and infrastructure that will support the streamlined implementation of
efficiency through automated efforts against new and existing standard operating procedures.
· Make recommendations to improve staff reliability, performance and quality assurance best practices and
· Facilitate QA Peer Reviews providing constructive feedback on a timely basis of QA results to
management and staff.
· Assists in achieving optimum utilization of manpower resources through application of statistical
· Collect, analyze and interpret statistical data for reporting purposes to all levels of management.
· Provide assistance with education and training of QA team through team meetings as well as one on one
· Manages QA team and assists with resolving issues, setting goals and maintaining standards.
· Reviews, edits and approves time in Kronos for the QA team.
· Completes quarterly and annual evaluations on performance for the QA team.
· Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field strongly preferred, but not required or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
3 years relevant experience
Job: *HIMS & Health Informatics
Title: Virtual Quality Assurance Tech Team Lead
Location: Tennessee-Franklin-PSC – Accounting
Requisition ID: INT-25795-147853