HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Facility Supply Chain Coordinator CAD Spotsy in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Job Summary – The Facility Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for leading, implementing, measuring, and directing all supply chain activities within a facility.
Supervisor – Supply Chain Director or Market Director of Supply Chain Services
Supervises – Facility Supply Chain Technicians
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
• Supervises the on-site processing, inventory and delivery of all orders.
• Maintain effective communication with customers, co-team leaders, stock clerks and the management team.
• Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrates comprehensive job knowledge.
• Prepares schedule for the on-site operations.
• Attends in-service presentations, and completes mandatory education week, including but not limited to, infection control, patient safety, quality improvements, MSDS and OSHA standards.
• Demonstrates knowledge of occurrence reporting system and utilizes system to report potential patient safety issues.
• Process all lost charge reports and resolves any and all discrepancies.
• Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug containing devices relative to core competencies of the position.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Organization – proactively prioritized needs and effectively manages resources
• Communication – communicates clearly and concisely
• Leadership – guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
• Policies & Procedures – articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management, Healthcare Administration, or similar field preferred.
• 3 to 5 years material management experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS – Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate reports. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally. May be exposed to toxic/caustic/chemicals/detergents. Work is performed in an office, and in the pharmacy and hospital environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.
OSHA CATEGORY – The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues (although situations can be imagined or hypothesized under which anyone, anywhere, might encounter potential exposure to body fluids). Persons who perform these duties are not called upon as part of their employment to perform or assist in emergency care or first aid, or to be potentially exposed in some other way.
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Facility Supply Chain Coordinator CAD Spotsy
Location: Virginia-Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 07848-16636