HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Grad RN Nurse Residency 2019 (Medical Surgical Unit) in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Do you have a passion for patient care? Do you want to work for a leading healthcare organization? Come and join our 2019 StaRN Nurse Residency Program!
/Take a Tour!/
Come join our family at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center (SRMC), a 133-bed acute facility, *who is a *Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortune’s 500, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
_HCA Nurse Residency Program (Medical Surgical Unit)_
StaRN Program *(12 Weeks Total):*
Our StaRN Program will provide you with the tools necessary to succeed in today’s hospital environment. It will help you transition out of the classroom setting and onto the unit by providing the following training:
- 5 weeks classroom, self-study, skills & simulations
- 7 weeks preceptorship
Certifications: ECG, TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, CPI, ENPC, TNCC, PALS After StaRN, you will transition into our Professional Development Residency:
9 month program factored into a full time position on the unit
- You will learn Charge Nurse and Preceptor skills
- You will collaborate with a mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
- Your project has an opportunity to gain recognition by corporate for further recognition _Cohort Start Dates_ 2019
_Additional Information about our Medical Surgical Unit:_
- You will work on a 36 bed unit among a team who is dedicated to caring for patients enduring a variety of conditions
- Our leadership is passionate about your professional growth & development
- We welcome you as a nurse graduate and are excited to help you develop the skills you need to be successful! Check out andLike Us on Facebook!
WHAT BENEFITS DO WE OFFER?
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and more! Intrigued? Don't wait, apply today. We would like to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_QUALIFICATIONS_ * Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6 months * Applicants may apply and be offered position prior to passing NCLEX exam * Previous nursing support or service industry experience preferred * Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
/We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Grad RN Nurse Residency 2019 (Medical Surgical Unit)
Location: Virginia-Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: Residency SRMCMS