HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physical Therapist PRN in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center (SRMC) is a 133-bed acute care facility serving Central Virginia since 2010.
Located on a 75-acre campus,Spotsylvania Regionaloffers:
- 133-private rooms
- 24/7 Adult and Pediatric emergency care
- Free valet parking Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- CT, MRI and Nuclear medicine
- Cardiac Catheterization capabilities
- Obstetrics and Neonatal special care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Full service Pharmacy
- Chaplain services
- Gift Shop
Spotsylvania Regional operates as a community hospital, with a management team and a board of trustees who live in and are committed to the community. The board will establish policies and set expectations for the hospital based on its knowledge and understanding of local healthcare issues.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
In accordance with physicians’ orders, the PT assesses, evaluates, plans, and carries out physical therapy programs to restore maximum reasonable function and to minimize disability following disease, injury, or genetically acquired disabilities.
- Plans and uses therapies involving physical exercise, massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
- Utilizes various mechanical and electrical equipment and prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Evaluates, records and reports on patient’s response to treatment and progress toward identified goals.
- Integrates physical therapy treatments with other aspects of patient care.
- Assists patients reach their maximal reasonably levels of function and to cope with their limitations.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerize
- documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Participates in patient discharge planning.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy. B.S. or M.S. in Physical Therapy.
LICENSURE: Current State licensure as s Physical Therapist. Current certification as an American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider.
At HCA, we believe our success is dependent on a Healthy Work Environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture. At the heart of everything we do is applying the same compassion and commitment we have for our patients to our co-workers and colleagues. We work hard to create a place where employees feel empowered to provide the best care possible and experience a rewarding career.
Our commitment to a Healthy Work Environment includes a focus on five key areas - Culture, Leadership, Voice, Compensation/Rewards and Staffing. We know if we do well in each of these areas, our employees will be able to provide the safest, highest-quality and most compassionate service to our patients.
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Physical Therapist PRN
Location: Virginia-Fredericksburg-Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 25325-16078