HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Food and Nutrition Services Worker - PRN in Frisco, Texas
_Food and Nutrition Services Worker / Dishwasher / Cashier / Food Runner / Prep Cook PRN_ __ _ Medical City Frisco_
Medical City Frisco, a campus of Medical City Plano, is a world-class, 54-bed acute care hospital that offers a range of services including adult and pediatric surgery, orthopedics, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, imaging and emergency services. Knowing how busy your life is, we've made scheduling, pre-registration and patient access easy. The less time you spend managing health care, the more you spend on the moments that matter most.
The Food and Nutrition Services Worker / Dishwasher / Cashier / Food Runner / Prep Cook routinely performs assigned duties in one or more of the following areas: Dish Room, Pots, Porter, Tray Line Support, Late Tray Delivery, Cashier, Cafeteria Server, Cold Production, Catering, Storeroom Clerk, Grill Cook, Floor Stock Attendant.
- Serves food to customers, patients and guests
- Prepares food according to production needs
- Stocks refrigerators, steam tables, and storage areas with needed supplies
- Functions as a member of the Food & Nutrition Services Team
May work in Café, Catering, Storeroom, Patient Trayline, Dishroom or Cold Production
High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Food Handlers Certificate (or must obtain within 30 days hire)
- Prior food service experience
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Food and Nutrition Services Worker - PRN
Location: Texas-Frisco-Medical City Frisco
Requisition ID: 26790-107080