HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Medical Office Asst- Outpatient Geriactric Primary Care- FT Senior Healthcare Center Melrose in Gainesville, Florida
Senior Healthcare Centers are outpatient departments of North Florida Regional Medical Center. Our mission is to provide exceptional primary care to seniors. Through our dynamic interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, case manager, pharmacist, and support staff Senior Healthcare Centers address the wide range of medical and psychosocial issues affecting the aging population. http://www.seniorprimarycare.com
Our Medical Office Assistant responsibilities include:
· Excellent In-person and telephone customer service
· Appropriately directing patient inquires
· Accurately schedule patient appointments
· Obtain demographic and insurance information
· Enter charges
· Process referrals
· Manage patient portal registrations and web inquires
· Maintain tasks within electronic health record system
· Manage multiple priorities
· Collaboration with other Senior Healthcare Centers and hospital department team members
This position is for our Senior Healthcare Center at MELROSE in Melrose, Florida. Clinic Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with some working availability requirements for prior to opening and after close.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
High School Graduate or GED.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
1-2 years related experience required. Prior Medical Office experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
Demonstrated skills in organization, verbal and written communications, customer service, math, analysis, reading, following instruction, proficient computer usage. Skilled in handling fast pace and multiple priorities.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Medical Office Asst- Outpatient Geriactric Primary Care- FT Senior Healthcare Center Melrose
Location: Florida-Gainesville-North Florida Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00039-13999