HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg Renal/GYN Nights in Gainesville, Florida
Military & Spouses of Military are now being offered a New Hire Bonus to join our HCA team of hospitals!! HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families’ success in the civilian work sector. Bonus Amount – 24 month commitment to an HCA facility - RN - $5,000
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida — North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC).
- NFRMC is a 445-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
- A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 177 hospitals and 119 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and Great Britain.
For more information, click HERE! For YouTube video, click *HERE!*
- * Qualified Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran (Registered Nurse, Certified Surgical Technicians and Paramedic) recruits will be eligible for a sign-on bonus when hired to join our HCA team of caregivers. Speak to a Recruiter for more details. * / / *EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED: · Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
· State ofFlorida RN Licenserequired or appropriate compact licensure required. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
*EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED: * · 1 Years Acute care experience preferred*_Requirements for Military and Spouse Bonus Offer._* Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran Minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent calculated experience in military or civilian setting. Preferred Military experience: Navy Hospital Corpsman, 66 Series Army Nurse/Medic, Coastguard Health Services Technician, Air Force 46 series Nurse or 4XXXX Series Enlisted Medical
An EEO Employer M/F/V/D.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg Renal/GYN Nights
Location: Florida-Gainesville-North Florida Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00039-13981