People Ready Hotel Attendant in Galveston, Texas
May include but not limited to:
· Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
· Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area. Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
· Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
· Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
· Make beds and fold terry.
· Clean bathrooms. Remove trash, dirty linen and room service items.
· Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
· Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances. Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
· Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
· Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language.
· Support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
Pass a background check (case by case basis)
Previous experience is a plus
Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under pressure
Well groomed, neat appearance
Ability to communicate effectively with the public
·Work Environment and Physical Demands
Employee is frequently required to move, lift, carry, push, pull, bend, stoop, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance,
We embrace diversity at all levels of our organization and encourage all qualified employees to explore this opportunity.
Notice Regarding Background Checks
People Ready will conduct a background check to verify the information contained in your application for employment and to help determine whether you are a suitable candidate for such employment. The background information obtained may include, but is not limited to, information about educational history, prior employment, criminal record, driving record verification and a drug test.
If People Ready intends to use any information obtained through this background check in whole or in part in making an adverse employment decision, you will be provided with a (1) a copy of your background report and (2) a written summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.