Hilton Breakfast Host/Hostess (Part Time/Weekend) - Homewood Suites Germantown in Germantown, Tennessee
A Breakfast Attendant with Homewood Suites by Hilton is responsible for stocking food and serviceware and for clearing tables for complimentary breakfast buffets in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Homewood Suites by Hilton exists to provide the touches, familiarity and comforts of home so that extended stay travelers can feel at home on the road. Guests enjoy the extra space and privacy of the suites, the casual atmosphere and the many homelike amenities and services. In fact, Homewood Suites by Hilton is consistently ranked above the competition by guests, thanks to an appealing combination of bundled services, award-winning quality and the benefits of Hilton HHonors.
Homewood Suites by Hilton is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you appreciate the feeling of home and know what to do to make others feel at home, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Homewood Suites by Hilton.
What will I be doing?
As a Breakfast Attendant, you would be responsible for stocking food and serviceware and for clearing tables for complimentary breakfast buffets in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Stock food and serviceware for breakfast buffets
- Clear tables during the complimentary breakfast period
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Breakfast Host/Hostess (Part Time/Weekend) - Homewood Suites Germantown
Requisition ID: HOT04Z1M