Eaton Corporation Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) in Gilching, Germany
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Your key deliverables :
• Manage current and future demand requirements with manufacturing and supplier capabilities/capacities to ensure completion of customer requirements
• Implement methods, practices and techniques to ensure the most economical movement of materials through the supply chain to achieve cost-effective logistics practices and inventory levels while meeting customer delivery requirements
• Conduct and manage plant strategic purchasing activities.
• Negotiate supplier long term agreements in coordination with contracts management.
• Present sourcing initiatives and alternatives for new projects.
• Achieve inventory levels and inventory accuracy according to plan.
• Control material price variances and total material costs.
• Develop cost outs initiatives and achieves saving targets.
• Ensure correct planning parameters and transaction disciplines are utilized in order execution systems (such as MFGPro) to ensure proper order generation and inventory balances
• Devise and manage physical inventory audit methodology which meets corporate, governmental and customer specifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering (Wi-Ing.), specializing in Materials Management/ Supply Chain Management / Purchasing
• Multiple years of related professional and supervisory/managerial experience
• Full knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
• Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving
• Detailed knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management
• Supplier development experience
• Fluency in German and English
• CPIM certificate is an advantage
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs