IBM PMO Student for Cloud Operations – Trusteer in GIVATAYIM, Israel
Trusteer, part of IBM Security Group, is looking for a Project Manager student to join the Cloud Operation team. In this role you will support and/or lead projects across all Cloud Ops lifecycle.
· Manage or support one or more projects from initiation through delivery
· Work with others on developing plans, specifying goals, scheduling, risk analysis and contingency plans.
· Track and report on tasks to ensure completion of deliverables, milestones and action items on schedule and within constraints.
· Prepare project reviews and keep others informed of project status by delivering timely, detailed and effective reports.
· Help define, develop and monitor KPIs
· Technical administration of projects in various tools (Jira, Smartsheet)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Solid knowledge of MS-Office (word, excel, powerpoint)· Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
Outstanding attention to details.· Ability to plan and organize with high quality standard· Able to adjust and be flexible in the face of uncertainty. Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure.· Proactive, responsible, independent and self-managed. · Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience with Jira
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.