Hilton Casual Conference and Banqueting Assistant - Hilton Glasgow in Glasgow, United Kingdom
A Casual C&B Host with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for assisting with set-ups and seating as well as managing queries to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while contributing to meeting departmental targets.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
With thousands of hotels in more than 80 countries, Hilton Worldwide offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travelers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget.
If you understand the importance of a proper welcome and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Worldwide. Because its with Hilton Worldwide where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike. We're Hilton Worldwide. Welcome.
What will I be doing?
As a Casual C&B Host, you are responsible for assisting with set-ups and seating as well as managing queries to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Casual C&B Host would also be required to contribute to reaching departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Coordinate seating for customers
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Manage C&B set-ups
- Ensure guests are billed accurately
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with company brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets as part of the team
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Casual C&B Host serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Food & Beverage and/or industry experience
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
Casual Position: Would be required to work evening shifts & ocassionally day shifts.
Midweek and weekend shifts dependent upon the business. Positions avalible for both Food & Wine shifts. Food shifts are shorter 4 hour slots, generally reflect 18:00-22:00 and wine shifts are longer and usually reflect 17:00-02:00 as an example.
Job: Banquets and Catering
Title: Casual Conference and Banqueting Assistant - Hilton Glasgow
Requisition ID: HOT05NLP