HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Social Worker III in Glendale, Colorado
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Performs evaluations and services to patients of various age groups. Collects data and renders a professional opinion about treatment and care.
Social Worker III: Incumbent has a Masters Degree or higher in Social Work and is a LCSW
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO: 1. Performs vocational rehabilitation assessment in a timely manner; dictates interdisciplinary report to clinical record within the required time frames. 2. Initiates and documents discharge planning within required timeframe. 3. Documents therapy note on the clinical record. 4. Formulates and reviews initial and comprehensive treatment plans within the required time frame. 5. Identifies and documents patient care needs. 6. Works closely with the interdisciplinary team to assure appropriate patient care. 7. Knows, understands, maintains and monitors patients’ rights. 8. Provides patient/family emotional support and education 9. Meets in-service requirements including mandatory education 10. Perform other duties as required.
- Ability to provide quality patient care in accordance with applicable standards, policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain the strictest patient confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively and keep a positive attitude with patients, peers, providers, employers, insurers, and family members
- Ability to react calmly to emergency situations
- Ability to read/comprehend written instructions
- Ability to follow verbal instructions
- Ability to make decisions under pressure; manage stress appropriately; manage anger/fear/hostility/ violence of others appropriately
- Possess above average organizational, verbal, interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Post Graduate degree with 3-5 years experience preferred
- A Clinical Mental Health Counselor license or Independent Clinical Social Worker license is preferred/required as specified by level of position
Job: *Behavioral & Social Work
Title: Social Worker III
Location: Colorado-Glendale-Managed Service Organization
Requisition ID: 06464-70339