Brinks Branch Manager, Cash in Transit in Salt Lake City,
Branch Manager, Cash in Transit
Requisition #:29370Location:Salt Lake City, UT - B0655
Functional Area:Operations ManagementEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:Potential
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Branch Manager, Cash in Transit (CIT).
The Branch Manager (CIT) is responsible for assisting the District Vice President in the attainment of short-term and long-term business and financial results for an assigned market. Responsibilities include providing direction to Team Leaders for Cash In Transit business primarily focused in the areas of Route Logistics, Operations, Finance, HR, Safety and Security. The Branch Manager drives the execution of the business through the Team Leaders and motivates team members to achieve the best results and to drive continuous process improvement.
• Assume responsibility for the Cash In Transit and Vault management at a location Ensure successful integration and partnership with all Brink’s product lines
• Support the District Vice President in providing the direction necessary to organize the market logistics and aggressively develop a product-driven organization
• Identify ways to improve management of costs, continually improves efficiencies and drives services to positively impact business results in the market.
• Identify new opportunities for Brink’s products to be introduced within the appropriate markets Understand competitive landscape to include their identity, operational characteristics, market pricing and market impact
• Proactively reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker’s compensation injury costs and security losses within the market
• Establish and maintain accountability for the Cash In Transit operation. Maintain positive Employee Relations and work environment
• Maintain the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards internally and externally Maintain high ethical standards and protects the Company’s reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet customer expectations
• Ensure proper recruitment, selection and training, while mentoring, coaching, and developing the first-line supervisory team assigned to the market
• Establish profitable relationships by maintaining good communications and service levels with customers – internal and external.
• Minimum of 5 years operations experience in secured logistics, transportation/logistics or related industry experience.
• A valid fire arms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Clear DOT/DMV record
• Ability to routinely lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Must be 21 years of age
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience with transportations logistics or related industry.
• Excellent knowledge of business and customer needs
• Excellent knowledge of business development techniques
• Excellent knowledge in process improvement methodologies
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top