Hasbro Marketing Coordinator, Digital Media- TEMP in Providence,
We're seeing a Coordinator, Digital Media to join our team in Providence. This is a temporary position through December 2018.
Provide day to day support of third party vendors to ensure digital campaigns are kicked off and launching per schedules.
Coordinate project activities, provide status updates and ensure assigned project tasks are managed in accordiance with design and schedule projections.
Collaborate with departments across the organization to support brand communication objectives and product priorities.
Support the Digital Media team to guarantee that all developed assets are on strategy and meet marketing, brand and legal guidelines.
Monitor campaign performance ensuring reports and studies are being delivered as agreed.
Associates Degree with 2-3 years marketing and/or advertising experience.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple small to large scale deliverables in a cross-functional environment.
• Ability to manage internal and external development projects from inception to successful implementation.
• Anticipate obstacles and address them with the team in a proactive manner.
• Experience in digital media a plus.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing delivery expectations.
• Ability to communicate needs and schedules to internal and external partners as well as ensure that plans are in place & standards are adhered to.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. Through Hasbro Studios and its film labels, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, the Company is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy. Hasbro ranked No. 1 on the 2017 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine, and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past six years. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).