Chenega Corporation Administrative Clerk- Part Time in Glynco, Georgia
CHENEGA INFINITY, LLC
Company Job Title:
Administrative Clerk (GA)-CI
Chenega Job Title:
General Clerk II
Non-Exempt, Part Time
TheAdministrative Clerkis required to be fully knowledgeable of all administrative processes and procedures. Must be able to able operate the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) terminal for inquiries regarding background checks for visitors, vehicle information, and driver’s license information. Must properly screen all information from source documents into various automated systems using formatted input screens to verify identity and access authorization. Ensures compliance with DHS and FLETC Records Management to ensure proper safeguarding of information. Ensure all completed forms are uploaded into the Office of Security and Professional Responsibility (OSPR) database for further processing by OSPR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Modify, update, and correct data contained in automated systems.
· Perform data inquiries and searches on automated systems; generate records and reports from these systems; and perform searches.
· Ensure all NCIC checks on contractors, vendors and visitors, providing initial approval/disapproval and issuance of day passes based on guidance provided by OSPR
· Conduct query of driver’s license of visitors to verify validity if driving.
· Attend, and satisfactorily complete, a NCIC authorized course of instruction in NCIC functions, policies, and procedures which permits the employees to operate a NCIC information terminal for Inquiry of sensitive criminal information and related data.
· Provide administrative services in support of the FLETC Personnel Security Programs (i.e., Personal Identification Verification and Security Clearance) and in accordance with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) and Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 201 (FIPS 201).
· Provide fingerprints services upon approval from OSPR personnel. Submit captured fingerprints to OPM, and update all fingerprint associated databases.
· Must be able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays if needed.
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Minimum of three (3) years of specialized experience directly related to the work performed.
· Must have 2 years data entry and 3 years’ experience in an office environment.
· Must have the ability to handle high volume of redundant typing and prioritize and organize time and work efficiently while and maintaining excellent attention to detail.
· Must have working knowledge of database systems, data entry platforms and knowledge of PC Windows environment.
· Must be task oriented; self-motivated and have the inherent ability to multi task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and work as a team member.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to obtain a DoD security clearance, but not required to start.
· Must be able to meet drug testing and alcohol – free workforce requirements to include random drug and/or alcohol testing.
· In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
· Satisfactorily complete, a basic keyboard typing test at a rate of no less than 35 words-per-minute (WPM), with an accuracy rate of at least 80%.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of standard office and administrative practices and procedures including business letter writing, records management, report preparation, and filing methods, correct English usage, including spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary; modern office methods, equipment and procedures.
· Ability to provide varied technical and administrative assistance; use initiative and sound judgment within established guidelines; organize, coordinate, and prioritize a variety of assignments with varying deadlines; work effectively under pressure with frequent interruptions; handle difficult, confidential and sensitive assignments; organize and maintain a variety of confidential records, reports and files
· Skill in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment.
· Must have proficiency in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Infinity
Title: Administrative Clerk- Part Time
Requisition ID: 1900000415