Chenega Corporation Computer Security Systems Manager in Greenbelt, Maryland
CHENEGA APPLIED SOLUTIONS, LLC
Company Job Title:
Computer Security Systems Manager
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
· TheComputer Security Systems Managerwill be responsiblefor the configuration, maintenance, performance, and reliable operation of computer systems and associated software with an emphasis on security.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
Provides oversight of all information systems and web pages as client site
Analyzes and presents options to incorporate new technologies as developed and available
Achieves system security operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
Oversees support for server room, including configurations and upgrades
Designs and develops plans for deploying new features on website such as calendar, web streaming and video hosting, and mobile-device access
Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
Resolves problems, completing audits, Identifying trends
Determines system improvements and implements change when necessary
Protects computer assets by developing security strategies; directing system control development and access management, monitoring, control, and evaluation.
Develops security awareness by directing the development of orientation and training programs; counseling clients
Advises senior management by identifying critical security issues; recommending risk-reduction solutions
Develops and maintains System Security Plans (SSP)
Guides and directs work and efforts of a web developer and senior information engineer
Maintains a prioritized IT spending plan
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration with computer-related concentration
4 of related experience
Library experience preferred
Must be able to pass a basic Background Check.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Sirsi integrated library system required
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Applied Solutions
Title: Computer Security Systems Manager
Requisition ID: 1800000997