WindStream Communications Info Security Analyst I in Greenville, South Carolina
TheInfo Security Analystis responsible for investigating and acting upon email compromise, SPAM, virus, hacking, phishing, DDoS and other security incidents occurring to, or being caused by, Windstream’s Internet customer base.
- Utilize order provisioning, billing, and other systems and applications to perform research related to issue resolution and response
- Research and respond to partner copyright infringement reports. This includes working with Windstream customers, partner representatives, and Windstream employees
Perform other duties as assigned
1 years professional experience in telecommunications and information systems
- 1 years professional experience supporting or Internet services (DNS, Email, WWW, etc.)
- 1 years networking experience, i.e. IP Addressing, subnet masking, and transmission protocols
- College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate
- Industry security certifications including SANS' GSEC, ISC2 SSCP, CompTIA's Security , etc.
- Knowledge of anti-spam and anti-virus technologies
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Law Enforcement processes *Minimum Requirements: *
Associate Degree in a technical discpline and 4-6 years technical/telephony experience with 4 years directly related to the job; or 7 years of directly related telephony or network operations experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience required.
Primary Location: *US-South Carolina-Greenville
Job Category: *Engineering
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18000607