IBM Developer Cloud Technologies in GUADALAJARA, Mexico
IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation. IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
· Responsible for design, code and integrate in BlueCloud, BlueMix infrastructure platform.
· Able to communicate and manage relationships with the squad, project, and management.
· Able to set priorities and deliver on quality and within schedule.
· Able to learn new tools, technologies, processes and continuous improvements.
· Follow Design and Development Guidance Document and abide with IBM CIO GDPR, GPA+ privacy, security, GUI standards / practices, and business strategy.
· Able to identify scope, workload and develop agreed upon tasks, plans, schedules with peers and to complete tasks within budget and deliver in time.
· Produce flexible, maintainable, and scalable design and coding exercise.
· Able to collaborate with other peers on overall plan and follow management directions.
· Responsible for adequate documentation and ensuring agile processes are followed.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Working experience with at least one from SpringBoot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Sprint Integration, Spring cloud framework
· Working experience with Angular 4+, NodeJS, DB2, JDBC, Eclipse, Bootstrap, XML, HTML, CSS, JSON, WSDL, WebService
· Familiarity with DB2 development/data modelling
· Experience with consuming and implementing REST services
· Understanding of Continues Integration / Delivery
· Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum preferred)
· Deployment and management of Docker and Kubernetes in a cloud environment + tools GitHub Enterprise, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Mural, Slack, Travis, Bluemix, Cloud foundry.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of database and network operations
· Experience with automating support, development and deployment tools
· Hands on exposure to cloud monitoring tools
· Experience in WebSphere Process Server integration development is an asset
· Understanding of Microservices architecture (which are spring-boot Docker containers deployed to Rancher)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.