IBM Software Engineering Manager in GUADALAJARA, Mexico
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Functional Manager of a Team of Around 25 Members + approx 10 In Country
• Managing around 4 Squads.
• Maintain a Team of Professionals Highly Engaged
• Technical Owner of Components.
• Do evaluation of initiatives to correctly set expectations when aligning tot he funnel.
• Walk with the Squads to ensure proper delivery of the projects with high Customer Satisfaction
• Create the objectives of the squad based on Direction from upper management
• Infuse good engineering practices in the development Squads
• Understand business outcomes and explain them to the business
• Selection and Hiring of new team members
• On Call 24x7 to support production
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Highly skilled and advocate of Agile
• Expert in the Software Development Lifecycle
• Great understanding of DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
• Experience in Leading Software Development Teams or Projects
• Skilfull in JIRA
• Ability to deliver presentations
• Negotiation Skills to review changes with stakeholders
• Proactivity to drive action without need to be requested or reminded.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Understanding of Architectural Design and component diagrams.
• Understanding of Q2C Landscape
• Understanding of IBM EngageSupport
• Understanding of Compliance Methdologies
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs