Arrow Electronics Field Application Engineer in Guangdong, China
Field Application Engineer
● Responsible for utilizing an advanced understanding of the customer needs and technical leadership expertise to champion return on engineering investment.
● Drive demand creation by maximizing Arrow content on designs. Understand customer needs and leverage Arrow’s engineering and design services resources to facilitate solutions for customers. Apply technical knowledge to influence designs utilizing solution selling, resources, and strategies.
● Partner with the sales team across pre-and post-sales activities, providing technical support and consulting to promote demand creation. Technical calibrations & research with sales & other Arrow depts. & Suppliers in support of the customer design. Champion return on engineering investment, design win priorities, initiatives, and promotions by obtaining buy-in and support from sales.
● Attend supplier trainings in person and via conference calls.
● Manage supplier and customer expectations by building and developing relationships, keeping stakeholders up-to-date on activities, plans, and progressing towards initiatives. Identify key relationships amongst decision makers within suppliers and customers.
● Attend and actively participate in strategic branch meetings and QBR. Develop and drive strategic technical plans by supplier line or customer solutions. Participate in ArrowEDGE initiatives through branch training and customer calls. Organize engineering customer events.
●This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
(1) Incumbent has knowledge and experience in own discipline and may still be acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Incumbent builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. A moderate level of guidance and direction is provided.
(2) Incumbent has extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline, possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of complex problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Limited guidance and direction is provided.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs