Hilton Bell Captain 礼宾部领班 in Guangzhou, China
A Concierge Supervisor with Hilton Hotels and Resorts serves as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandﾒs reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
What will I be doing?
A Concierge Supervisor will serve as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity. A Concierge Supervisor is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries
- Provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries, including city tours, theatre tickets, restaurants, doctors, flight bookings, among others
- Process and deliver messages for Guests
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas
- Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
What are we looking for?
Concierge Supervisors serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working in Concierge Supervisor in a hotel environment
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guestrooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrendﾮ, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Bell Captain 礼宾部领班
Requisition ID: HOT02IXE