Shell LubeMaster Adviser -South in Guangzhou, China
LubeMaster Adviser -South
No. of Positions:
• Financial Impact: Generate Non-Revenue and incremental lube sales with service offering
o Direct Non-Lube Revue for Shell $ 1020M by 2025 in line with accelerated growth strategy
o Target to achieve 510ml volume incremental growth via Lube Master service offer.
• Business Model Transformation: Enable distributors transformation to total lubrication solution providers. Create New DVP and improve ROI of B2B distributors both to defend current business and generate new value.
o Defend Business Scope: 100+ ml (current IC business).
o Distributor ROI improved by 2% by 2022
o Distributor Service Revenue Share: 30% by 2022
o Transform 1000+ distributor DSR and 150+ Lube Master Distributor service staff as qualified service sales engineers and professional service engineering.
o 20k customers connection, 200K machine connection, 10k onsite service delivery, and 5k LA data generation via Lube Master platform by 2022
• New Service offering Development and data value: Develop new service offering and Leverage lube master data to form strategic barrier to competitors
o Enable Top 10 OEM collaboration with data insights extracted from Lube Master data to impact total potential 10 ml in OEM aftermarket
o Develop Shell innovative service offer for LA data asset insights, waster oils, senor technology, remote support, Lube Chat etc.
o Develop Shell capacity and digital technology to build up customer preventive & predicative maintenance offer.
• Be responsible for Business2Business targeted lube master service offer development, online 2 offline integrated service delivery, and service quality control, to optimize b2b customer lubrication process and enhance maintenance quality, with end aims to achieve Total cost ownership reduction and ultimately predictive maintenance at customer site.
• Understand and explore lube data correlation between machine data, LA data, and service data, to provide insights on preventive and predicative maintenance pattern and guideline.
• Provide service expertise/skill transfer for 40+ LubeMaster Distributor service staff.
• Be responsible for Business2Business Lubemaster service selling and delivery through 40 lubemaster distributor service team, ensure a good quality implementation of onsite service.
• Be responsible for sector wise lubemaster onsite service standard procedure development and quality control.
• Be responsible for and directly involved in key top target accounts (Regional & Direct) LubeMaster implementation, customer conversion, and provide key support to business win.
Auto req ID:
Country of Work Location:
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell’s core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world’s energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Good expertise on Online 2 Offline Integrated Service Delivery and Service Quality Control
Good exertise on Total Cost Ownership reduction and predictive maintenance at customer site.
Good experience on distributor service manangement, coaching, training.
Technical knowledge for across Business2Business Lubricants is required.
A sector application expertise in across b2b sector is required.
A Technical Service job experience more than 3 years is preferred.
A Technical/Mechanical/Chemistry academic background is preferred.
City, State (if applicable):