Hilton Marketing & Communication Manager 市场传讯经理 in Guangzhou, China
A Marketing Manager with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will develop and implement the marketing plan and activities for the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement the marketing plan and activities for the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. Specifically, a Marketing Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create, develop and market key events for the hotel, especially during key business periods
- Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events
- Work with local third party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
- Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the hotel
- Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
- Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton Worldwide branded websites
- Manage and control marketing budgets by using resources effectively
- Develop and own promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
- Implement PR campaigns to celebrate successes and awards and the promotion of products
- Respond to media enquiries when approached for comments and/or reports
- Research and develop new opportunities within key target markets
- Communicate with internal Event Managers on all aspects of specific event organisation and promotion
- Develop and support the Marketing Coordinator/ Marketing & PR Executive, where applicable
- Produce monthly reports as required
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Marketing experience in a similar environment
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous senior-level and management experience
- Knowledge of computer design/graphic software
- Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Communications and Public Relations
Title: Marketing & Communication Manager 市场传讯经理
Requisition ID: BUS0143N